The argument in favor of using filler text goes something like this: If you use real content in the Consulting Process, anytime you reach a review point you’ll end up reviewing and negotiating the content itself and not the design.
Tầng 20, Tòa nhà Software Park 02 Quang Trung, Phường Thạch Thang Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
(+84 236) 6299 289
Tin Tuyển dụng
(Đà Nẵng) FrontEnd Developer - Middle
- Develop new user facing features
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Write clean and readable code using the best.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Must have:
- Experience working with web developers that produce Microsoft based websites.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with Git and code branching models
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React, Angular, or Vuejs
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
Nice to have
- Experience with Mobile app development (Flutter, React Native)
- Experience with .Net core,
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban
- Experience with healthcare interoperability data formats: HL7 2.x, FHIR, EDI.
- Experience in the Medical Electronics Industry.
- Exposure to the US Healthcare ecosystem, especially the provider side.
- IELTS > 6.0 or equivalent English certification.
WHY YOU LOVE WORKING HERE
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in US