The argument in favor of using filler text goes something like this: If you use real content in the Consulting Process, anytime you reach a review point you’ll end up reviewing and negotiating the content itself and not the design.
Tầng 20, Tòa nhà Software Park 02 Quang Trung, Phường Thạch Thang Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
(+84 236) 6299 289
Tin Tuyển dụng
(Đà Nẵng) HL7 Integration Team Leader
- A driven and talented team player to add to our ODC team.
- The HL7 Integration Team Leader will provide business and technical expertise and
direct support as needed for applications and interfaces.
- Work in defining and planning the project scope with the management and vendor/client teams and setting project deadlines.
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis by directly interacting with the client/ vendor team to fully understand their needs and expectations.
- Perform gap analysis on vendor requirements for creating new interfaces and enhancing existing interfaces.
- Engage in meetings to create and get approval for specification documents from various teams involved in the project.
- Participate in implementing interfaces using Mirth Connect, performing mapping, transformations, and testing.
- Work on HL7 inbound and outbound interfaces through Mirth Connect.
- Responsible for performing and participating in system testing and integration testing with the help of application teams.
- Help in resolving issues and providing technical and business solutions.
- Create and establish database connections, translation tables, and SQL code to execute stored procedures to get information from RDBMS database tables.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to successfully deliver and implement interfaces.
- Passionate about your work.
- Able to Work in a Team Environment.
- Experienced in Active Listening Skills.
- Able to Take Initiative and Act Accordingly.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills in English
- Experience with interoperability data formats, including HL7 2.x, FHIR, XML, and JSON
- At least 1+ years of experience with HL7 messaging standards and interface engines.
- Experience in providing HL7 interface/data integration maintenance, support, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with interface connectivity protocols such as HL7 socket communications, FTP file transfers, and internet delivery.
- Experience with servers and network architecture from interface configuration perspective.
- Experience with RDBMS systems: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Exposure to the US Healthcare ecosystem, especially the provider side.
- Exposure to workflow/team management
- Understanding your own limits and comfortable asking for assistance when needed.
Nice to have:
- At least 1+ year experience with Nextgen (Mirth) Connect.
- Experience in the Medical Electronics Industry.
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps
- Experience with collaborating via Git repositories, code reviews, and CI/CD tools