The argument in favor of using filler text goes something like this: If you use real content in the Consulting Process, anytime you reach a review point you’ll end up reviewing and negotiating the content itself and not the design.
Tầng 20, Tòa nhà Software Park 02 Quang Trung, Phường Thạch Thang Quận Hải Châu, TP Đà Nẵng
(+84 236) 6299 289
Tin Tuyển dụng
(Đà Nẵng) Senior .NET Developer
As a Senior Developer, you will develop high-quality, secure, stable, and reliable software in
close collaboration with other members of an Agile development team.
- Modifies existing software/application programs, which are typically more complex in nature, or writes new programs to support user and management needs.
- Designs, tests, debugs, documents, and implements those programs.
- Consults with users to design, modify, and explain program changes or to provide technical support.
- Resolves problems that occur in production systems.
- Passionate about your work.
- Able to Work in a Team Environment.
- Experienced in Active Listening Skills.
- Able to Take Initiative and Act Accordingly.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience in .Net.
- 5+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Razor.
- Ability to mentor, challenge, teach and help others with their technical learning.
- Demonstrated experience with front-end web development.
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Experience in Integration with Restful APIs
- Experience with RDBMS systems: MS SQL, PostgreSQL,...
- Experience with Microservices and the Cloud.
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps.
- Experience with collaborating via Git repositories, code reviews, and CI/CD tools.
Nice to have:
- Willing to provide excellent support for production systems, including some after-hours support.
- Experience SQL development skills.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with healthcare interoperability data formats: HL7 2.x, FHIR, EDI.
- Experience in the Medical Electronics Industry.
- IELTS 6.0 or an equivalent English certification.
- Exposure to the US Healthcare ecosystem, especially the provider side.